Assistant Study Room Upper Building
Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Leidsche-Rijn-College/activiteiten/Assistant-Study-Room-Upper-Building/23244 to join
SummaryWill you work with us to create a good atmosphere at school? Do you dare to address young people about their behaviour?
Then respond to this vacancy!
Volunteering at the Leidsche Rijn College (LRC)
Position 2: Assistant Study Area Upper Building
On Friday 1 person preferably from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or until 4 p.m. So, for example, if you can go from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., we are also happy with your help. Our preference is for someone with at least 4 hours availability.
Description of the content of volunteering.
In the study room, students can work on their homework & computers. There is a calm atmosphere. You receive the students and keep an attendance list. You supervise and help the students if they have questions.
Contacts and guidance
A permanent worker works in the study room. She has regular contact with the volunteer, trains the volunteer and can provide guidance to the assistant if necessary. The volunteer will work independently so that the colleague can occupy himself with other tasks in the connected room.
What does the LRC volunteer have to offer?
- We have a nice team with pleasant colleagues who involve you in the work and team meetings.
- Your volunteer work is very much appreciated, you really mean something to the students and your colleagues and you are really counted on.
- A pleasant working environment with purpose, structure and regularity.
- A fun and interesting task. There is so much to do in LRC that you can usually find volunteer work at the right level of volunteer. There are more volunteers in various places in the organization.
- Support and coaching, focused on the task and the workplace.
- Structural consultation with the other volunteers and the volunteer work coordinator.
- The ability to develop: You are challenged to do something that you may not have done before. You will be informed and you will follow adequate training.
- Gain work experience. You are looking for paid work but find nothing. Volunteering increases your chances of paid work.
What do we ask of the volunteer?
General qualities such as: Being representative and polite, being able to deal with youth, showing initiative, having good communication skills. You can radiate authority. You have and show interest in the students. You can do light administrative skills. You can work in Excel. Certificate of good conduct. Commitment to LRC and in particular to volunteering and willingness to perform volunteering. Willingness to cooperate and be able to act independently. Some insight into and being able to use computers.
🗣️ Native language skills
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs🤝 Extra support
About Leidsche Rijn College
Assistant warehouse employee CKV (Culture and Art subjects)Keeping the warehouse in order together with the workshop assistant.
Prepare materials and help students to use them.Posted by Leidsche Rijn College