Social media specialist
Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Parenting-Across-Borders/opportunities/Social-media-specialist/69429/ to join
SummaryManaging the organisation's social media platforms and posting weekly about social activities and blog posts.
About Parenting across Borders
Parenting Across Borders is a bottom-up social initiative established by international parents in Utrecht. We provide individual support for international parents - parenting a child in the first 1000 days of life - in a safe and judgment-free dialogue.
About the volunteering position
The Parenting Across Borders social media platforms are aimed at reaching out to all international parents and professionals from Youth Health care, located in Utrecht, who would like to know about our activities and projects.
As a social media specialist, you will be part of a small and awesome team working on raising awareness regarding parenting a child in a country other than your homeland. Your role will mainly be:
- Managing the different social medial platforms, such as facebook, twitter and LinkedIn
- Posting weekly regarding our activities and projects.
- Help improve page visitors and followers on different social media accounts.
What we offer
- A monthly volunteering compensation.
- An opportunity to be part of an inspiring and diverse team of an emerging social initiative.
- An opportunity to become more affiliated with the topic of parenting in a migration setting.
- An opportunity to learn more about the dialogue approach.
- Assist in updating the website and blog of the organisation.
Your skills and experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and one (or more) other languages.
- Some affinity with social media pages and with web-related work.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new ideas and content.
- Interested in topics related to Parenting and Migration.