Looking for an inspiring chairman!
Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Top-Judo-Utrecht/activiteiten/Looking-for-an-inspiring-chairman/27092 to join
SummaryTop Judo Utrecht is looking for a chairman who wants to take the next step with us in professionalizing TJU. Someone with a passion for judo.
Our current chairman wants a new challenge after 4 years. That is why we are looking for a chairman who wants to take the next step with us in professionalizing Top Judo Utrecht. Someone with a passion for judo, who can inspire us, full of energy. Do you want to represent us in the Utrecht sports world? And work together on the future of Top Judo Utrecht?
Coordinating (of activities) and leading in the first place
Leading the meeting and making decisions
· Inspiring board members
· Stimulating the collaborations
· Mediate between parties
· To communicate
· Networking and representation.
· Managing and coordinating the daily and general management of the Foundation.
· Chairs board meetings once a month.
· Promote cooperation between the Foundation and the participating judo associations.
· Monitoring the progress and quality of administrative subjects as laid down in the Foundation's long-term policy plan.
· Prepare and adopt annual plan for the board.
· Ensures good internal and external representation of the board.
· Keeping track of and implementing new developments.
Ensures a good division of tasks and mutual replacement
· Identifies problems and proposes solutions or transfers them to the right board member
The board meets once a month
You spend about 4-8 hours per month on your task.
Check out our website for an extensive profile. You can take a look around right now!