Amnesty International Network Utrecht (AINU) is a group of like-minded people that aim to locally contribute to global action combating human rights violations in line with the campaigns of Amnesty ...
Activist Leader for the Refugees Rights campaign
Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Amnesty-International-Network-Utrecht/opportunities/Activist-Leader-for-the-Refugees-Rights-campaign/56927 to join
SummaryAmnesty International Network Utrecht is looking for an Activist Leader for the Refugees Rights Campaign. Voluntary position, average of 3-6 hours per week.
AINU is a group of like-minded people who contribute locally in Utrecht to global action against human rights violations, in line with Amnesty International's campaigns in the Netherlands. We organise events to raise awareness of local human rights violations, we make an impact locally and we facilitate opportunities for our activists to develop their leadership.
Who are you?
● You are curious about refugees rights in Utrecht.
● You like to take responsibility.
● You are capable of working project based.
● You enjoy meeting and approaching new people.
● You know how to motivate people to fight for human rights.
● You know the local community in Utrecht and live in Utrecht.
● You speak English well.
● As an asset: You have experience in working for human rights.
About the Activist Leader role
1. Composing a team of activists
- Recruiting activists
- Coaching your activists
- Involving your team members in the execution of the campaign-specific actions
- Contributing to the personal development of your activists
2. Development and execution of the Refugees Rights Campaign actions.
What does AINU offer you?
● You will be part of a network with enthusiastic people that fight for human rights
● You will gain experience in campaigning with Amnesty
● Development of your knowledge and skills through trainings provided by Amnesty the Netherlands
● A lot of space for your creativity and ideas
● Expense allowance
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us a message with a short motivation of why you would like to join our Refugees Rights Campaign as the new Activist Leader. Hope to meet you soon!
About Amnesty International Network Utrecht
We are part of Amnesty International: A worldwide human rights movement with more than 7 million people involved. Amnesty International’s vision is of a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments. In pursuit of this vision, Amnesty International’s mission is to undertake research and action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of these rights.
AINU aspires to be thé independent, recognized Amnesty Network in Utrecht, where everyone can contribute to a just and peaceful world through learning about and contributing to combating human rights violations.
We organise events, facilitate opportunities to learn and we have fun while doing so. We invest in the power of a (local) movement, develop the leadership of our members, and build a sustainable network together with you!
Activist Leader for AINU's Women’s Rights campaignAmnesty International Network Utrecht is looking for an Activist Leader for the Women's Rights Campaign. Voluntary position, average of 3-6 hours per week.
Posted by Amnesty International Network Utrecht
Amnesty International Network Utrecht is looking for a PR Activist LeaderAmnesty International Network Utrecht is looking for a PR/ Marketing activist leader. Voluntary position, average of 4-7 hours per week.Posted by Amnesty International Network Utrecht
Social media Volunteers sought at charity "give for good"Social media volunteers sought.
Position available for Dutch or international volunteer(s). Posted by Give for Good
PR, communication, branding and/or design help sought at new charityPosition available to both Dutch and international volunteers. EN: PR, communication, branding and/or design help sought for new charityPosted by Give for Good
Workshop: Verdieping oplossingsgerichte communicatie in de informele zorgIn deze workshop maken vrijwilligers kennis en oefenen met probleemoplossend communiceren door het stellen van oplossingsgerichte vragen. Kom je ook?
Posted by Vrijwilligersacademie Utrecht