Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Parenting-Across-Borders/opportunities/EventCommunity-Organizer/52181 to join
SummaryAs an event organizer you will be part of a small and awesome team working on organizing and implementing dialogue series for international parents in Utrecht.
Stichting Parenting Across Borders is looking for an event organizer. Are you internationally oriented with great organizational skills and have interests in dialogue processes and parenting? Then this is the job for you.
Parenting Across Borders is a bottom-up social initiative established by international parents in Utrecht. We provide individual support for international parents - parenting a child in the first 1000 days of life - in a safe and judgment-free dialogue.
- Work closely with the program director to help plan and organize community events for the PAB network.
- Help support a community of parents who are actively connected either via social media or in person activities.
What we offer
ü An opportunity to be part of an inspiring and diverse team of an emerging social initiative.
ü An opportunity to become more affiliated with the topic of parenting in a migration setting.
ü An opportunity to learn more about the dialogue approach.
Your skills and experience
- Experience with event planning.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Dutch as well.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Interested in topics related to Parenting and Migration.