About ME/CVS Stichting NederlandThe ME / CFS Stichting Nederland is committed to strengthening the position of patients with ME / CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome). We focus on ALL ME / CFS patients. Regardless of the severity of their illness, their origin, gender or age. Young people with ME / CFS receive extra attention from us. They still have a life ahead of them and deserve extra help.
We do this by:
- Aiming for broad recognition and recognition of ME / CFS as a very serious disabling physical disease
- offering (a platform for) contact with fellow sufferers
- Contribute with progress towards the cure of ME / CFS
- as a knowledge center for ME / CFS to contribute to the sharing of information, knowledge and experience
- contribute from our network to scientific research aimed at the cure of ME / CFS.
For this we focus on ME / CFS patients, their family members and relatives, healthcare professionals and policymakers. We continuously work to achieve our goals with dedication, independence, integrity and an open attitude. We have an inclusive, positive basic attitude. We look at what is still possible and what can be improved. We are optimistic and enjoy our work. Our bottle is always half full and never half empty.
We work nationally, regionally and locally. Also in the city of Utrecht.
We want to be in the city of Utrecht
- start a peer support group for patients with ME / CFS and
- involve young people and students in our work
- assemble a group of students and (young) scientifically educated and interested people who are willing to follow international medical scientific developments and research on ME / CFS and related topics and to review, assess and share scientific articles for us in "ordinary people- language ".
Translate content to English