Amnesty International Network Utrecht (AINU) is a group of like-minded people that aim to locally contribute to global action combating human rights violations in line with the campaigns of Amnesty ...
PR/ Marketing Activist Leader
Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Amnesty-International-Network-Utrecht/opportunities/PR-Marketing-Activist-Leader/56685 to join
SummaryAmnesty International Network Utrecht is looking for a PR/ Marketing activist leader. Voluntary position, average of 4-7 hours per week.
Who are you?
- You are curious and connecting
- You like to take responsibility
- You are capable of working project-based
- You enjoy meeting and approaching new people
- You know how to motivate people to fight for human rights
- You are capable of creating a team of activists that want to campaign together
- You have a previous experience in communication, media, pr and/or marketing
About the job
1. Composing a team of activists
- Recruiting activists
- Coaching your activists
- Involving your team members in the execution of the campaign-specific actions
- Contributing to the personal development of your activists
2. Development and execution of the PR/ Marketing responsibilities with your team as follows:
- The team is responsible for developing the communication strategy of AINU.
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels.
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with Amnesty's standards.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos of AINU's events.
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve Amnesty’s digital identity in all publications.
- Start and maintain good relations with the local media channels.
What does Amnesty offer you?
- You will be part of a network with enthusiastic people that fight human rights violations
- You will be able to gain experience in campaigning, PR and marketing with Amnesty
- You will develop your knowledge and skills through training provided by Amnesty
- A lot of space for your own creativity
- Expense allowance
Are you an activist leader and excited to volunteer with Amnesty International Network Utrecht? Do not hesitate to send us a message with your resume and a short motivation of why you would like to join our network. We hope to meet you soon!
What we will provide to volunteers🤝 Extra support
About Amnesty International Network Utrecht
We are part of Amnesty International: A worldwide human rights movement with more than 7 million people involved. Amnesty International’s vision is of a world in which every person enjoys all of the human rights enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments. In pursuit of this vision, Amnesty International’s mission is to undertake research and action focused on preventing and ending grave abuses of these rights.
AINU aspires to be thé independent, recognized Amnesty Network in Utrecht, where everyone can contribute to a just and peaceful world through learning about and contributing to combating human rights violations.
We organise events, facilitate opportunities to learn and we have fun while doing so. We invest in the power of a (local) movement, develop the leadership of our members, and build a sustainable network together with you!