Blog Coordinator - Raising Awareness - Parenting Abroad
Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Parenting-Across-Borders/opportunities/Blog-Coordinator---Raising-Awareness---Parenting-Abroad/57456 to join
SummaryAs a Blog Coordinator, you will be generating content for the Parenting Across Borders blog, regarding themes related to giving birth and parenting abroad.
The Parenting Across Borders blog is designed for all international parents living in the Netherlands and for parents in general, who would like to find valuable content regarding parenthood and the common challenges parents face when raising a child in a foreign country in the first 1000 days of a child`s life.
As a Blog Coordinator, you will be part of a small and awesome team working on raising awareness regarding parenting a child in a country other than your homeland. Your role will mainly be:
- generating content for the blog, either by interviewing parents and professionals or inviting them to write blog posts.
- and coordinating the different posts.
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of an inspiring and diverse team of an emerging social initiative.
- An opportunity to become more affiliated with the topic of parenting in a migration setting.
- An opportunity to learn more about the dialogue approach.
Your skills and experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and one (or more) other languages.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new ideas and content.
- Interested in topics related to Parenting and Migration.
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV and a short cover letter stating why are you interested in this position.