Scan me or visit en.vcutrecht.nl/o/Stichting-Oog-voor-Utrecht/opportunities/Board-member/24940 to join
SummaryStichting Oog voor Utrecht is looking for a new member for its board!!
Vacancy description board position Eye for Utrecht on a voluntary basis
What are you going to do?
Eye for Utrecht, OvU, makes the difference for some neighborhood residents that they can continue to live at home. OvU organizes a walk-in twice a week and also has a buddy project. Guidance is offered in starting up social contacts. Various issues arise from the participants. Some programs are intensively supervised and stimulated. Others arise more naturally.
• Develop/maintain a vision and strategic policy with special responsibility for financial policy.
• Prepare budgets, annual reports and annual accounts in consultation with the accountant.
• Take responsibility for applying for funds in a timely manner.
• Participate in board meetings (once every 3 months) plus incidentally
participation in other activities.
• Be present at both walk-in mornings at least once a year.
• Take on some of the board tasks (in consultation with the board).
• Recruit new volunteers.
Who are we looking for? someone
• Which is available for at least 1 year.
• With an enthusiastic and open attitude.
• With practical skills / hands-on mentality.
• With an independent working attitude.
• Who is involved with the elderly.
• With a higher professional education framework.
What do we offer?
• A young and modern organisation.
• Influence on the development of the foundation.
• Informal and cozy atmosphere.
• A broader view of the world around you.
• Creating social impact.
• Ability to develop yourself.
• Training Attendance Approach.
• Pleasant outings.
• Meeting location centrally in the country: Utrecht (easily accessible by public transport and car).
• Travel allowance.
• Directors' liability insurance.
Enthusiastic? Send your questions or application letter via the button below.